- Mid-South Products is wholesale only.
- We do not sell directly to the public.
- We will need a copy of your business tax ID.
- Customer must be logged in to see prices.
- Our minimum order requirement is $200. Order must have minimum quantity of each item.
- You may order via our website, phone, e-mail, or fax.
- Shipping is by UPS ground unless otherwise requested.
- Terms for new accounts are MasterCard or Visa. Net 30 terms are available after first order with a credit check. Please allow 1-2 weeks for approval.
Browsing our website
- Recommended Browser: Internet Explorer 7 or above, Firefox 4 or above with java script enabled.
- Please contact us if you have any issues or recommendations about the website.
- All our "categories" are now in collections organized by Theme, which we believe will help you find more items than you knew were available on our previous websites.
- Themes usually refer to specific people or TV shows (like Elvis, or Betty Boop), but can also more broadly encompass products (like Superheroes or Cartoon Characters).
- You can see common themes in the top navigation bar, but you can view a list of all themes by pointing to More Themes and then clicking All Product Themes, or clicking the same link at the bottom of the website.
- Tags are a fairly new concept. They help to sub-categorize products where each item is "tagged" with certain product types, like Books & Movies, or T-shirts.
- You can click the tags at the top of each product listing page to narrow down your search.
- Some products will exist for multiple tags so they are easier to find in multiple places.
- Another great option with tags, is that you can see a certain type of product across all product themes. Say you want to see all T-shirts for all themes. Click "All Products" in the top navigation bar and then click the tag "T-shirts".
- Browse the online catalog by clicking product Themes and Tags. You can also quickly find an item by using the search bar at the top of the website.
- Add items to your shopping cart by selecting the quantity and clicking the Add To Cart button. (Note: some items, like t-shirts, will require you to select additional options, like size and color.)
- After adding an item to your cart, you can continue shopping, or once you meet the minimum requirement of $200, then you will see the Checkout button.
- On checkout, you can provide us with a separate shipping address from the billing address you provide.
- Shipping costs will be determined at a later time, hence you will see the option for shipping selected as "Shipping Determined Later".
- You have the option to pay by Credit Card, COD, or Terms (Net 30) for online orders (See Payments below)
- Once you have confirmed your order, you will have the option to print a copy of the confirmation page, however, you will also receive a copy in your email.
Credit Cards (CC): We do not take your credit card information online at this time, but instead use an offline payment processor.
- If you are a new customer, we will contact you to obtain your cc info.
- If you are an existing customer, we can re-use the cc we have on file for you, or you can indicate that you want to use another card.
- Your credit card will not be charged until we have received your order and the shipping cost has been determined.
- Terms (Net 30): Only customers that have been pre-approved to pay via the Terms option will have their orders processed. Contact us to find out more.
- Cash On Delivery (COD): Only customers that have been pre-approved to pay via the COD option will have their orders processed. Contact us to find out more.
- Some products require a minimum quantity to order, hence, if the first value shown is '3', then you cannot order less than '3'.
- Grouped products used to be priced per item and required you to order the correct multiple in quantity. These products now are sold by the group or "set", i.e., a box of 50 lighters is now ordered per box (quantity 1) instead of per item. Though the price per lighter might be 0.25, the product price will now show $12.50.